Frontend developer, architect and
I love fast, minimal, semantic and accessible markup.
I believe in understanding. For example, If I can understand how a ten year old girl with athetoid cerebral palsy uses
her computer. Then I probably can make the web a better place for her and many others.
I really think everyone should be able to interpret what the web has to offer, regardless if you're using a regular
browser, assistive technology or a mobile phone.
- Isac Lagerblad
- Skolvägen 12 B
184 30 Åkersberga
- Date Of Birth
- Late December 1976
- Married with 2 children (17 and 19)
and 2 cats
What I love to do, and have done, like, every day for the past 15 years.
- Technical SEO
Some of the projects over the years.
- 2017 - Intranet - ASSA ABLOY
- Interface architect, developer and technical accessibility consultant.
- 2015: apoteksgruppen.se
- Interface architect and developer when apoteksgruppen new website and e-commerce was built.
- 2012 - R&D
- A member of the R&D team on Creuna Sweden, responsible for Frontend
and accessibility issues.
- 2012 - creuna.com
- Lead interface developer when Creuna creates their own award winning company website. Really fun project with lots
of good quality people. Words that define the project is responsive, a11y, Django, performance, mezzanine, github and
- 2011 - EFN.se
- Lead interface developer when Creuna creates a responsive economic news TV site for one of Swedens biggest banks.
- 2007 - www.stockholm.se
- Lead interface web developer and technical accessibility consultant.
- 2005 - Intranet - Stockholms Stad
- Interface web developer and technical accessibility consultant.
- August 2005 – Present Creuna. Stockholm, Sweden
- Senior interface web developer and technical accessibility consultant
- March 2004 – December 2004 Spira studio. Mora, Sweden
- web developer
- February 2002 – January 2004 ICA Matekonomen. Mora, Sweden
- 1992-1994. Hushagsgymnasiet, Borlänge Sweden
- Food Technology and Nutrition programme - Butcher